Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately by Alicia Cook



Stuff I've Been Feeling Lately by Alicia Cook

In a recent research I found this book. I was attracted just with the title, I found it provocative. Sometimes you dont know what you are looking for and suddenly you find somethhing that tells you exactly what is it. Thats what hapend whe I found this book by Alicia Cook.


The old vibe of a mixtape transported me through the years when we used to gather music for a friend related to some mood or some music genre and then talk about it. 


Sometimes you dont know what you are looking for and suddenly you find something that tells you exactly what is it. 

The sound and poetic travel that Alicia Cook invite us to take is filled with death, love and family. And the tracks (instead of titled poems) let us pick from a vast range of music to hear with the poems. Down below you can find a song associated with a poem (the track three) in the book


The Track Three is about memories.
Sara Bareilles, "She Used to Be Mine"

A L V A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram